Mini-Muffin baking progress
What’s been going on lately…
- Bump – The bump has arrived! Funny how one day you just wake up and all of a sudden your belly can no longer be attributed to pretzels and soup bloating. Mini-Muffin is starting to stretch out and take up some space. Speaking of, at 22 weeks the little fetal beetle is about 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost a whopping 1 pound. So maybe this belly is a biiiit pretzels afterall….and frozen yogurt.
- Mood – I feel great. Seriously. I’m not sure if the hormonal crying comes later or what, but so far I’ve only been crying at the really important, cry-worthy things. Yes, a voicemail from Dudes is important and a guy with a stutter on “America’s Got Talent” is totally cry-worthy.
- Exercise – I’m managing to run a couple times a week, do Body Pump and will still be teaching cycling for a couple more weeks. My hope is to run for as long as I can however this past week was the first time I had a bit of discomfort afterwards. I won’t go into details, but let’s just say that things are getting a little heavier up in here.
- Food – yes, please!
- On the to-do list – research maternity support belts to find out if they are worth the moula and will actually provide some extra support during sweat sessions. So anyone…tips?
- What I’m loving – Maternity pants. Seriously. It’s like a whole new world of comfort. It’s so nice not to have to rock, paper, scissors with myself over what pair of jeans I should try and jam myself into each day. I may never go back. (Muffin, I’m sorry that I’m not sorry)
- What I’m annoyed with – Not being able to sleep on my back. I’m a back sleeper and every.single.freaking.night I wake up in a panic because I’m on my back again. (TWSS)
Oh and one last thing…did I mention that this sweet little thing is made of sugar and spice and all things nice?
Tutus and ruffled leg warmers here we come! Because we’ll have to match, right?